Wednesday 15 June 2011

Why I Chose to Pursue A More Positive Life


At first I find it hard to understand what to do with my life I have been asking for signs to make me understand what is my mission but then I could not figure out what is the real meaning of the signs that were given to me. Sometimes I would think that maybe I am not that good enough and that I don’t have all the good qualities in the world that is why I am not given a break. I wonder if I’m the only one who’s left behind, if I’m the only one suffering from ignorance from not knowing anything at all. I understand that it is not that healthy to keep yourself covered and not exploring the world outside of your comfort zone. Another problem about me is that I don’t trust myself and that I would always be the first one to discourage myself from doing stuff that I could benefit from. I would always be the first one to underestimate my capability. But right now I want to make a change and get over from this, start a more positive life; I can’t stand living for another year with the most negative mind on earth which drags me into a miserable life. 

butterfly

Change could never be achieved overnight; it’s a long process and that to realize the change that you wanted there are a lot of stuff that must be considered. First, you must believe that you can be what you wanted to be, second be determined on your mission to change your life, no matter how much you like to change if you’re not doing any effort to have that change then it’ll just be a waste of time. Third, keep in your mind that you can do it no matter what even if the whole world fall on you you’ll do it. Right now even though I’m crawling like a snail just to work on the activity that we are given I won’t give up even if I appear as a moron there’s no way I would ever give up. I can see myself as a successful human being five years from now. And I do believe that it will happen because I am doing all my best shots right now. I had always been admired for providing my friends with good advice on their career, love life and personal life and I think it’s time for me to have a dose of good advice this time. Right now my mission is to stick on my mission, that way I would never get lost. I am already starting to work on the mission that I am into, I may not possess all right now but I know it’ll get better in time and by that time I’ll have the guts to say that I did my best in order to achieve my goals. I have this huge question in my head before “Why is it that I am not given a chance to fix my life” and right now I have already found the answer in fact the answer had always been there it is just that I could not recognize it, fortunately I have found new hope to start my life positively.

Once the door closed don't lose hope because there are still windows that will open to offer a fresh start, when you lost the first chance, you will still be given another chance just make sure not to let it slip away again, you must be more careful with it and more committed. As of now I choose to pursue a more positive lifestyle starting with a positive mind set and point of view, I believe that through this everything will eventually fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment